Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Wesley Sneijder Saga

So I am pretty sure (if you are even slightly a Manchester United fan) you have heard at least one rumor about Wesley Sneijder coming over to United. Well, I have been very excited about this since I first heard about it (Sneijder is one of my favorite players that does not play for United), and have been following all the rumors since, I am honestly getting sick of all these rumors. Sneijder keeps getting so close to joining United, raising my hopes, just to call it off at the last moment. This has gone on for almost two transfer windows now, and if he does not come this summer, I am going to stop listening to the media. However, recently I have heard that United are ready to spend the money, and Inter Milan is ready to sell him in order to get money to rebuild their squad, but there are still rumors that Manchester City are trying to get him as well.
What do you guys think? Would you like to see him come to United, or would you prefer someone else like Modric? Do you think this will actually happen this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment