Monday, March 19, 2012

Berbatov To Leave Manchester United in The Summer

So, Berbatov's agent came out today and officially said that Berbatov will be leaving Manchester United during this summer's transfer window. Could this just be a way of trying to get Berbatov some more playing time? I don't know, but either way, I think it is a good thing. Berbatov is immensely talented, and on another team could be a real star player, he just doesn't fit United's play style. Plus, we would not want to turn into a Manchester City and kill careers by keeping talented players always on our bench. What do you guys think of this? Were will he go? How much will he go for? Could he get traded for another player?


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.





    Apartments for Rent in Manchester

    ReplyDelete