Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dimitar Berbatov's Future


There is much debate about Berbatov staying at United or leaving, and this is how I feel about the talented striker. I feel he is a classy player with great skill, he just doesn't fit into United's current team, plus his attitude is horrible, along with his work rate. For the price paid for him, and considering how low down on the striker list he is, I feel he should be sold to fund a move for a high quality midfielder. I know there are great players coming up through the ranks such as Ando, Cleverly, and Pogba (unless he does leave to Juventus), but I feel there should be a player to be there while these players gain more experience. Plus with Giggsy n Scholes getting close to retirement, we will soon find ourselves with very few midfielders, especially if Fletcher doesn't come back.
However, I Wish Berba luck wherever he does go, and the things he has done for United (especially last season when Rooney was having trouble) will never be forgotten! What do you guys think about Berbatov? Should he stay or should he go?


No comments:

Post a Comment