Tuesday, March 6, 2012

David De Gea

I'll admit it, I had my doubts about De Gea after watching him play his first few games for United. I had done a lot of research on him when I heard he was going to become United's new keeper, and I liked what I saw. But after his shaky start, I was beginning to get a bit worried. However, I knew he would adjust to the Premier League in no time, and he is finally beginning to do so!
Within his last few games he has been looking like a top class keeper. He is starting to consistently make big saves, and his confidence level is rising. I believe in a few years, De Gea will become one of the greatest keepers in the world, especially if he puts on some weight so he can out muscle attackers.
I once prefered Lindegaard over De Gea, but now, De Gea all day! Another great buy for Fergie, and De Gea will be at United for a VERY long time.
What do you guys think? Is he getting better? Should he be the number one keeper, or Lindegaard?


No comments:

Post a Comment