Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chicharito or Welbeck?

I've discussed this with my friends many times. Recently, Welbeck has been doing very good, and has earned the starting spot up top with Rooney. Chicharito on the other hand has not had as great of a season as he had last season, but I still feel he should start more games. He's capable of amazing runs, and is one of the greatest goal poachers I have ever seen. His positioning is ridiculous! Welbeck on the other hand, despite making some amazing runs, I feel he needs to improve on his first touch, I find he gives the ball away too much because of it. Other then that I like what I am seeing from him.
I would like to see Chicharito start a lot more games, he had such a fantastic season last season, and if he hopes to get out of the slum he is currently in, he needs more game time.
But then there's also Berbatov, who I like, but I feel he does not work enough off the ball. When he's not on the ball, he is walking around, and when he is on the ball he slows down the offence completely. Plus his attitude is horrible. However his skill and touch is amazing, which makes him a great player, just not the kind of player that fits in with United's current style. Which is why I feel he should be sold in the transfer window to help fund a move for a player such as Sneijder, because despite the young talent coming up through the ranks (Pogba, Cleverly, Anderson, etc.) the midfield needs immediate improvement.
What do you guys think? Chicharito or Welbeck? Should Berba stay or go?


No comments:

Post a Comment